Trendy Tot Thursday

Its been a while since we've taken part in Trendy Tot Thursday mainly due to pregnancy complications, but this morning we are back and sharing an adorable jeans and waistcoat combo!

A few weeks back Oscar was making the transition from 12-18 month to 18-24 months sizing! Although some trousers/jumpers can still be a little long he mainly fits into the larger sizing well.

I can't believe how quickly he is growing! 

Purchasing clothes new can be very expensive every 6 months especially as you need to invest in shoes and an entire range of trousers, vests, tees and jumpers.

So I had a browse on the buy/sell groups online! I found a bundle of clothes for £8 and we collected a big bin liner full! After riffling through it we found we liked about half of it an the other half we donated to the charity shop!

So here were our goodies:

As you can see we did pretty well for £8 and this included vests, socks, coats, long and short sleeved tops! We were very pleased!

So today I am featured an outfit from our bundle. Here we have a pair of nice denim jeans, a long sleeved blue top and gorgeous lightweight cotton waistcoat! How smart! :)



Other favourites from the bundle include a 'Daddy's Little Helper' Long sleeved tee and a lovely woolen jumper (which daddy has a matching one to!)

We also got these very cute dinosaur jamas Raaaawr!



And finally we adore this little beige lightweight coat which was included in the bundle perfect for Spring time and some fun in the garden :)



Oscar looks dapper in it all! I will definitely be keen to purchase another bundle in the near future if we can find one :)

I believe people often auction bundles on Ebay too! You may not like it all when you go for a clothes bundle but we were pleasantly surprised with our items and would definitely consider buying a 2nd hand bundle of clothes again :)



Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

6 comments:

  1. He looks very cute! I have so much of Elliots stuff that hes outgrown and I really need to start selling it online! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elaine! He also got some dinosaur jamas in this bundle! You've just reminded me! Must feature them also! :) feel free to pass any of Elliot's gorgeous wardrobe he's outgrown on to Oscar! ;) especially any Gruffalo goodies! Elliot always looks so trendy :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got some great bits. I've bought bundles on eBay and had some lovely bits and bobs from them. I've never bought anything from selling groups although I have sold a few bits through them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, hope your well now?? Well done on your eBay bargains, Oscar looks adorably smart. #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is an amazing bundle. Well done you - some lovely bits! Love the Dinosaur baby grow. Too cute! x #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab bundle, looks like you got some great bargains - loving the Daddys Little Helper top! #TT_Thursday x

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns