Trendy Tot Thursday- Cool by the pool.

I couldn't resist this weeks Trendy Tot Thursday as Oscar has been sporting his brand new hooded poncho towel.

We recently had the joy of a paddling pool play date round a friends and all the kids seem to have one.

So after being informed that the local Aldi stocked some hubby managed to pick one up on the local food shop, don't you just love those bargain bins!

But this is not just about keeping trendy by the pool, hooded towels are great for putting on to keep off the chill after a dip in the splash pool, after swimming lessons or playing with the sprinkler toys in the garden. 

And at only £3.49 Aldi's hooded towel was hard not to add to the shopping trolley!

Here is Oscar enjoying his poncho:




Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

2 comments:

  1. That hooded towel is so cute! I love the idea, I've always liked those type of t-shirts too where you have the body of a comic book hero etcetera underneath the collar. #tt Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one seriously cool hooded towel! I love character towels which are unique, my two insisted on Frozen and Avengers for their towels this year. Thank you for sharing #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns