Blogger Photography- Update.

So it's been a few weeks or so since I decided to take the photography side of my blog and life in general for that matter a little more seriously and start using a more capable camera.

After choosing to shoot with a mirrorless camera with interchangeable lenses hubby has been very supportive and let me have a play with his Fuji X-E2, his pancake & zoom lenses.

I've got a nice supportive neck strap and protective camera bag to keep all the photography gear clean, safe and be able to carry it round with me with two kids in tow.

Since then I've had the chance to take some photographs in different environments, at home, out for dinner and at the play park and I must say I'm feeling rather happy with the results.

I've had to change the way I photograph in the sense that I can't just click away hoping to capture everything. I fear action and moving subjects more so than before but I do keep practising. Instead I now spot a 'photo' moment and aim for it. Don't get me wrong I still take a couple of shots and am indeed working on my focusing but I find myself concentrating more on the shot at hand and what I'm trying to capture.

I adore some of theses images and am really starting to enjoy my new hobby:


Keep your eyes peeled for more updates as next month I will be working on my first collaboration here at Bebe bear and will be featuring some great products here on the blog with a distinct pictorial theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns