Trendy Tot Thursday

Its that time if the week again, when Oscar and I participate in TT_Thursday and pick out our favourite item to wear.

This week our favourite is a Jasper Conran cardigan. Purchased in the Debenhams blue cross sale it was a steal reduced from £20 down to £5!

It is a deep green, with a white and blue trim and a J motif on the front. The front is V neck style with chunky feature buttons so Oscar looks super smart and grown up in it.


There were so many other bargains at the blue cross sale including gruffalo outfits! But parking and money restrictions curbed my desire to add further additions to Oscar's wardrobe! So this is the one we went for :)

Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

4 comments:

  1. Bargain. I never find the designers range at Debenhams goes down anywhere near what I'd pay for sale prices, or N's size isn't available. Such a shame, because I really like their clothes.

    We've got a Gruffalo clothes post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jasper Conran for boys it's so cute, well done on your bargain that's a huge saving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that a bargain! I nearly bought Leah another coat in the Debenhams sale on Wednesday but I had to resist as she already had 3 lol. Its a lovely cardigan, thank you for sharing #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma will keep an eye out for your Gruffalo post! we adore the Gruffalo in this household! We don't usually go for the labels but always partial to a good bargain, another one we love it Mamas & Papas during the sales! Such good value and lovely quality!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns