Happy 3 months to our beautiful Lottie

This post is designated to our baby girl, who will be featuring more and more on the blog alongside our adventures with Oscar.

Lottie is now 3 months old (where has the time gone!) and each month we take a simple snap to track how she is changing as she grows.

We got given these cute little monthly stickers at my baby shower and they're a fun way to remember those monthly milestones.

So here with you today I share Lottie's 3 month photo.


She's just delightful!

Lottie is a very smiley baby and is proving to be very alert, she smiled and held her head up at the tender age of 2 weeks and hasn't stopped since. She now giggles, grabs and plays with toys and natters away to herself. She also loves a good trump in the morning!

I wanted to share her 3 month milestone with you as it's also a special one for us, we've reached 3 months of exclusive breast feeding something I am super proud of and now throughly enjoying with my baby girl :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns