Trendy Tot Thursday- Swimwear

Hi all,

For this edition of Trendy Tot Thursday I'm featuring Lottie in her first ever swimwear and trip to the splash pool :)

I picked this costume up from Tesco in the sale for £2.50 which is such a bargain! It features a colourful array of apples and pears and cute frill trim.

Lottie is only just coming up to 3 months and this is a 3-6 month size which fits her perfectly. So I would perhaps suggest going up a size especially if you want space for them to grow into the swim wear.

She looked chilled out, happy and enjoying the summer in her beautiful beach wear.

What I liked about this swim suit was that it wasn't all pink. I do like pink for little girls but not everything in sight to be pink. We adore creams, pastel yellows and greens which make a refreshing change and sweet addition to her wardrobe. The swim suit has a pink frill to it but also a nice combination of pastel shades which are fun and cheerful, and not forgetting incredibly cute!

Here is the little lady modelling her swimwear:


And here is big bro looking after his sister at the splash pool. He too is enjoying all the Summer weather we've been having recently.


Hope you're managing to keep cool and making the most of the sunshine.

Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

4 comments:

  1. Love her swimsuit, what a bargain! F&F do some fab stuff for such reasonable prices. Glad you've all been loving the weather! #TT_THURSDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super gorgeous costume and an even amazing price, well done. Thank you for sharing #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swimsuit - I can't believe it was so cheap, what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the swimsuit and what a bargain. Glad you have been enjoying the weather #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns