This post features Lottie in her pumpkin outfit complete with stripey tights and garishly green tutu.
The bright orange bodysuit is embellished with a sequin pumpkin and text 'mummy's little pumpkin'. We grabbed this from eBay for just over a fiver and for a complete outfit that's not a bad price. It was from the range from George at Asda.
Lottie got lots of use out of her outfit attending little bear baby signing Halloween class, Tiny Times Halloween Party with her baby buddies and finally a Jiggy's Halloween Special with her big brother Oscar this week.



Golly gosh my ovaries! She is just PERFECTION in a tiny tutu!
ReplyDeleteThat's sooooo cute! My mummy dressed me up as a pumpkin when I was much much smaller! This year I'm going to be dressing up as a witch! We reviewed a fantastic costume from Sainsbury's :) #TT_Thursday
ReplyDeletethat is too much cuteness in one room!! What is it about babies dressed as pumpkins?!?! I seriously can't get enough! We bought a pumpkin costume for Little Red the other day... it turns out it is actually for a pug. #parentingfail
ReplyDelete#TT_Thursday
Thats a fab photo with them all on! Gorgeous outfit x
ReplyDeleteChillingwithlucas.com
#TT_Thursday
Lottie you are the cutest little pumpkin I have seen this year, I hope you had a lovely Halloween. Thank you for sharing #TT_Thursday
ReplyDeletePumpkin tutu, so cute love orange and green together lovely and bright.
ReplyDelete