Our little lady.

So I captured this photograph today and just had to share, our little girl is growing up so fast and it's nice to sometimes stop and remember the moments.

Today we could hear and see storm Barney gradually emerging, Lottie was peering out the patio windows listening to the wind howl and watching the rain splash down and the leaves whirl across the garden.

That's when I managed to capture this still. I love Lottie's expression, her eyes gleaming up at the scene behind her, a little smirk on her face and a gently raised eyebrow. She looks so inquisitive.


We had a cosy day inside, a bubble bath and stories. It was just lovely.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, your little one is adorable. A very sweet picture and captures the exact expression you describe. What a lovely moment to have on film to remember :-). Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Emily

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns