What I love about this linky is that it encourages us to cherish these moments.
As Lottie has gotten older we can really see the beautiful bond our two have together particularly being close in age. I'll be honest we we're originally a little apprehensive about a small age gap but there has been no need to be, they have rapidly become as thick as thieves!
We find it wonderful watching them enjoy things together and sharing things they do. Even at such a young age Oscar and Lottie enjoy meal times together, shared bubble baths, natter to one another and play. Only this evening were they chasing after each other on all fours giggling ( I fear this phase won't last long as our baby girl is keen to be upright)
Oscar likes to cuddle his little sister, have story times together and they attend baby signing class once a week for a joint activity which they both adore.
Part of the sibling project is to post an image to treasure such moments and I'll be honest it's hard to whittle them down to a single picture. So here are a trio of images I narrowed it down to. These aren't staged photographs, they are simply everyday life, they choose to cuddle, they choose to hold hands, they choose to smile. It's beautiful to see that two babies you have an overwhelming love for can too genuinely have love for one another at such a tender age. It safe to say we love them both to the moon and back.



This is so so so sweet. As if I needed another reason to love your little family!! Can't wait to start ours!!
ReplyDeleteRach // illustratedteacup.com
Gorgeous gorgeous babies!! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks xx
ReplyDelete