Trendy Tot Thursday!

This weeks trendy attire is something that can't be found in the shops!

It is Oscar's super warm, super snuggly and super cute shark hat hand made by his lovely Auntie Sally :)

We adore how cosy this is, with little flaps to cover the ears and keep them from getting a chill and a special feature shark fin at the top this is some seriously fun toddler wear!

Here is the little man modelling it himself:








































If only I had the skill and patience to make something like this.

Thank you Sally we love it :)

Natasha & Oscar X

Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

2 comments:

  1. OMG that hat is awesome!!!!! The teeth around the front really did make me chuckle! Love it!! #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hat! I want one for Harry. I wish I could knit things like this (or knit at all) x

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns